‘Strictly’ Comes to Huddersfield!!!
If you want to get fit, fast, lose those unwanted pounds and have more fun than you can believe doing it, here’s some great news for you.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ dance stars Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite have teamed up with six time world champion swimmer Mark Foster, a former Strictly contestant and an expert in fitness and conditioning, to produce a unique dance and fitness programme – ‘FitSteps’.
They have combined, for the first time, the best known and most popular Latin and Ballroom dances with proven fitness techniques, to develop a dance/fitness programme that is capable of delivering fast fitness results, with a heap of fun thrown in!
Just look at what some of the lucky people who’ve already had the chance to try FitSteps have been saying:
‘It was like a dream I really enjoyed it’
- ‘It was fab! Good and easy to follow’
- ‘YES! YES!’
- ‘Absolutely give it a go; you’ll love it!!’
- ‘You should go because it is amazing’
- Do it and you feel like you’re on STRICTLY!!
- It was brilliant! Fun and fitness combined.
- A workout that doesn’t feel like it, it’s so much fun!!
- Great fun, great music and a great workout, without even realising it.
- Great workout, fun, and makes you feel like a star!!!
And for anyone who’s thinking, ‘But I can’t dance’ or ‘I don’t have anyone to dance with’, there’s no excuse – you don’t have to able to dance and you don’t need a partner! You just have to want to get fit and have fun.
Fitsteps - brought to you by tALk active.
Please contact Anne on 07899 751 049 if you are interested in this class.
Sorry no Fitsteps classes running at present.